Registration, Download & Installation
1. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD BLACK PROPHECY TACTICS: NEXUS CONFLICT?
Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict is currently in a closed testing phase. This means that your account needs to be activated. Once activated, you will receive an e-mail and will be able to log in to the game. You can download the game client here:
2. WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR RUNNING BLACK PROPHECY TACTICS: NEXUS CONFLICT ON MY COMPUTER?
These are the preliminary system requirements for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict.
|Operating System ||Windows XP, Vista oder 7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel 2.33 GHz|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or equal|
3. I'M NEW AT GAMIGO. HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR BLACK PROPHECY TACTICS: NEXUS CONFLICT?
You can create an account for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict directly on the game's official website by using the registration box.
4. I ALREADY HAVE A GAMIGO ACCOUNT. HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR BLACK PROPHECY TACTICS: NEXUS CONFLICT?
If you already have a gamigo account, you can log into the gamigo Account System (gAS) here. Then click on the "Pre-register" button for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict and follow the instructions on the screen to create an account for the game.
5. WHY DOESN'T MY ID AND/OR PASSWORD WORK?
The most common reason for an ID or password not to work is if the login information for the gamigo account is being used rather than the login information for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict. So make sure you are entering the correct information.
6. CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?
1. I'M EXPERIENCING A LOT OF LAG WHILE PLAYING. HOW CAN I REDUCE THIS?
To reduce lag, try closing all programs other than Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict. Any applications that are using your Internet connection will increase server latency. Connection speeds are often significantly slower when using wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) rather than an ethernet connection.
2. WHY AM I HAVING CONNECTION ISSUES WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN?
If you are having trouble logging in, please check whether your firewall is preventing Nexus Conflict from accessing the Internet. You can also try running Nexus Conflict as an admin and in different compatibility modes.
3. WHAT CAN I UPDATE ON MY COMPUTER TO HELP BLACK PROPHECY TACTICS: NEXUS CONFLICT RUN BETTER?
You will be able to avoid a number of issues that may occur when running Nexus Conflict by downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card and installing the most up-to-date version of DirectX.
1. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR ISSUES WITH MANAGING MY ACCOUNT, PAYMENTS AND PURCHASES?
Any issues you experience with managing your account, payments and purchases should be reported to the Support team. Once you've created a ticket, you should receive a reply with a suggestion about how to solve the issue soon after.
2. WHAT CAN I DO IF I'VE LOST MY ID OR MY PASSWORD BUT STILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY E-MAIL?
If you've lost your ID or password but still have access to the e-mail address associated with your account, you can simply click on "Forgotten password" in the account system.
3. WHAT CAN I DO IF I'M HAVING AN ISSUE WITH MY ACCOUNT AND DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?
If you've forgotten your ID or your password and no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with your account, please contact the Support team. They will be able to tell you how you can regain access to your account.
4. HOW CAN I REPORT A BUG I'VE ENCOUNTERED IN THE GAME?
Bugs should be reported in the Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict forum. Try to include as many details as you can and, if you can, also a screenshot. If more information is needed, a gamemaster or moderator will reply. If not, the bug will be forwarded to the Community Manager.
5. I WAS INSULTED OR WOULD LIKE TO REPORT ANOTHER FORM OF MISBEHAVIOR IN THE GAME. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
The team of gamemasters (GMs) knows what to do and can solve issues between players. All GMs are volunteers that work during their free time to make the community better, so they may not always be available. They'll be glad to help you when they are on the server, though.
6. HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
If you would like to delete your account permanently, please send a ticket to our Supportteam and ask them to delete your account from the system. [PLEASE NOTE] It will be deleted permanently!